2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
1. Although I make every effort to accurately represent the service and/or product presented on this website, I make no assurance, representation or promise regarding future earnings or income, or that you will make any specific amount of money, or any money at all, or that you will not lose money.
2. Earnings or income statements, or examples of earnings or income, represent estimates of what you may earn; however, there is no promise or guarantee that you may experience the same level of earnings or income.
3. There is no assurance that any prior success or past results regarding earnings or income may be an indication of your future success or results.
4. Statements or examples of actual earnings on this website that are attributed to a specified individual or business are true and correct to the best of my knowledge; however, these statements or examples should not be viewed as promises or guarantees of earnings or income. Earnings and income potential are affected by a number of factors over which I have no control, including but not limited to your financial condition, talent, skills, level of effort, motivation, past experience and education, your competition, and changes within the market.
5. Operating a business as a DJ involves unknown risks. You should make decisions based on information provided through services and/or products presented on this website with the understanding that being a full time DJ may not be suitable for you, and that you could experience significant losses or fail to generate any earnings or income at all.
6. You should undertake your own due diligence regarding your evaluation of the course on this website, and this includes relying on qualified professional advisors to assist you with your evaluation.
7. For the foregoing reasons, you agree that I am are not responsible for any decision you may make regarding any information presented on this website or any of the services and/or products presented on this website.
Money back guarantee:
One Year Money Back Guarantee I firmly stand behind the ability of my course to get you results when you spend the time studying and implementing what you learn. As a student, when you enroll in my course you get a “One Year Guarantee.” To put it simply: The guarantee states that if you enroll in my course, watch all the videos, do all of the work, and still don’t see results within the first year (365 days), I will provide a full refund. Here’s what you need to do to be eligible for the guarantee: Spend at least five hours per week implementing what you learn (e.g. creating content, marketing, networking, implementing new strategies & techniques, getting yourself gigs, etc etc) - There is no way around the work. You have to build a habit of taking action every week with what you learn in my course. That’s what will make you successful. You might miss a week here and there, but if you don’t put in the work for weeks at a time, you won’t see the results and won’t be eligible for the guarantee. Complete the course in its entirety - When you ask for a refund, I’m also going to make sure that you have completed the course and the assignments. (As a general rule, it should take you at least 8 weeks to go through the entire course.) If you haven’t completed the course or the assignments, then you won’t be eligible for the guarantee. Email me within the first year - If, after completing the course, doing the coursework, and putting in at least 5 hours each week implementing the lessons, you still don’t see improved results or find the course valuable, email me within the first 365 days from your enroll date and I will immediately provide a full refund. Here’s how my guarantee DOES NOT apply: You enroll, never complete the course, and email me within a year asking for a refund. You enroll, do none of the assignments, and email me asking for a refund. You enroll, watch some of the videos, decide it is too hard, and quit. Payment Cancellation Policy A Purchaser who enrolls may not cancel the contract under any circumstances outside the “One Year Guarantee” period. Upon enrollment, the Purchaser will be responsible for the balance of sale owing and must pay all further installments as agreed and on time. Should Purchaser fail to make any payment as and when due, I reserve all the rights against Purchaser for failure to make installment payments on time, including, but not limited to, mandating a collection agency or attorney to obtain payment from Purchaser, which may adversely affect the Purchaser’s credit rating. Purchaser must reimburse me for all reasonable fees (including legal and collection agency fees) incurred in collecting the balance of sale and is not eligible for the “One Year Guarantee.” If you have any questions or concerns about your purchase, please contact us here.